“Her art revolves around issue of daily life, human psychology analysis and color, and imaginary and surrealist envisionment.”
- Multimedia Encounter ISMT, Guest Speaker, University of Miguel Torga, Coimbra, Portugal. 2007.
Multimedia Encounter ESEC, Guest Speaker, University of Education of Coimbra (ESEC), Portugal. 2006.
- OFFF04, Guest Speaker, Valencia, Spain. 2004.
- ITCH Exhibition, Group Show, ITCH magazine, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2005.
- “We are All Looking For Something New”, Group Show, Re-Searcher at the Mousse gallery, Lisbon, Portugal. 2005.
- 29.97 Video Expo screening visual poem “Invisible”, OH, USA. 2005.
- Curvy Exhibition, group show, Yen magazine, Sydney, Australia. 2004.
- ME’D1.ATE – The.ME.Project, Group Show, Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles. 2002.
- Flashbang! and Flashbang 4! screening visual poems “Winter City Sleeps” and “Deep Green,” USA. 2001 and 2002.
- José Malhoa Museum, Group Show “O Paul da Outra Banda,” a study of the renown painter Jose Malhoa, Portugal. 1996.
- Cultural Center of Lagos, Group show, Portugal. 1994.
- I Feira D’Artes Exhibit, Group show, Portugal. 1994.
- Jose Malhoa Museum, Group show “A Viewing of a Japanese Engraving,” Portugal. 1993.
- SXSW Web Awards. 2003, 2004, and 2005.
- Design Marathon, 2003.
- Stereotypography, 2003.